DIGITAL SUPPLY CHAIN BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT MARK AVERY | EDS | E-SOLUTIONS GROUP | MIAMI, FL | 2/00 – 6/01
Mark was heavily recruited to this position to open doors into consumer-goods industries, which were lagging in the e-revolution. He provided consultation to corporate executives, helping them transition into e-business.
KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS AT EDS [Global leader in strategic consulting and e-business solutions, with over 9000 clients worldwide]
> Inspired Top Executives
- Demonstrated the critical role of the e-portal to businesses that, at that time, had barely mastered the technology of e-mail.
- Stimulated intense interest among longtime business traditionalists.
- Illustrated the decision-making potency of a simple, agile, robust e-dashboard.
- Propelled the digital value chain from the desks of the Purchasing and IT departments to the forefront of the CEO’s concerns.
> Influenced Bottom-Line Impacts
- Advised Fortune 500 companies on revitalizing value chains, cutting order-to-cash cycles by 50%, and moving dollars to the bottom line through insightful e-strategy.
- Introduced major corporations to cutting-edge value-chain concepts—mass customization, visibility, collaboration—and provided the digital tools that put these concepts to work.